Milano / 800x400x37 MM
The Milano is an elegant paver perfect for every application from classic to modern contemporary. Although it looks perfectly smooth, it has a slightly etched finish creating a more slip resistant surface which is safer. A safer option for outdoor floors without compromising on beauty.Feature & Benefits: Easy To Install Add Real Value To Your Home 10 Year Warranty Slip Resistant Super Durable Low Maintenance Approved Installers Available
Designer Colours Made To Order
* Allow 12 weeks lead time, MOQ is 4 full pallets. 50% deposit required at time of order for non stocked items.
- Additional information
- Terms & Conditions
- Reviews (0)
Premier Pavers Italia Range
800 x 400 x 37 mm
Grey River, Natural Stone, Cream Sands, Sandstone #7, Sunset Haze, Desert Dusk
|Units per m²||
|M² per pallet||
|Units per pallet||
Courtyards, Paths, Patio
|Premier Italia Range Brochure|
Terms & Conditions
- A product installed/laid is deemed to be accepted.
- Nominal thickness may vary from 35-40mm. All Italia range pavers are recommended to be laid on mortar due to potential thickness variation and to achieve a level surface.
- The colours shown on this website are indicative only. We strongly recommend that colours are judged and chosen from actual materials rather than the photographic representation depicted herein. Although every effort is made to ensure consistency of product colour, variations between production batches can occur. We, therefore, recommend that, when purchasing materials, especially in the case of larger quantities, they all come from the same batch and that products are thoroughly mixed onsite by drawing from a minimum of three packs. All natural stone Sandstone products vary with different geological conditions. Such variations can lead to small particles of ironstone within the product creating a darkening of the surface during natural weathering.
- In the unfortunate but unlikely event of products reaching you in less than satisfactory condition, please notify the retailer immediately. PLEASE NOTE: Whilst every effort has been made to give sound advice, Premier Group NZ Ltd can take no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury sustained in following it, neither can Premier Group accept any liability in respect of products being used for any purposes other than those for which they were intended by the manufacturer. Premier Group cannot accept any liability for the quality of installation of pavers or interpretation of the laying guide as these procedures are beyond Premier Group control. Premier Group recommends that all products are installed by specialist approved installers.