Mansion Brick / 542x270x70 MM
Designer Colours Made To Order
Allow 12-14 weeks lead time depending on season.
- Additional information
- Products & Technical Documents
- Terms & Conditions
- Reviews (0)
New from Premier Group, Mansion Brick is a 524 x 270mm brick with a slim 70mm depth to provide a lighter weight option for creating a stone block aesthetic.
Over the years, Premier Group has had many requests from architects and builders alike for a big “stone block” look as an alternative to the heavier, high maintenance and more expensive natural stone options available in NZ and Australia. Measuring a gigantic 542 x 270 x 70mm, the Mansion Brick fits this brief perfectly and is one of the biggest in its class in New Zealand and Australia. Mansion Brick also adds the benefit of being a slimmer option, measuring 70mm in thickness, compared with the 90mm thickness of most natural stone options.
As with all of the Premier Brick range, the Mansion Brick is manufactured on its back rather than standing up which means a beautiful and consistent “sandstone” texture is achieved on the face of every brick/stone. Bringing more options to designers, Mansion Brick is available in far more colours than the standard natural stone options, with choices including very popular whites, greys and blacks — and the colour is right through the brick, rather than just the visible surfaces.
Mansion Brick has already been specified on many stunning projects, including several stack bonded jobs. Feel free to contact Premier Group for photos and information on those projects.
All of the Premier Brick range is manufactured in Premier Group’s Tauranga factory for delivery NZ-wide and for export customers. Premier Group has Premier Approved Installers NZ-wide for expert installation, and engineer designs and specs to cover most single and two-storey situations (for stretcher bond and stack bond). For cladding higher than two storeys, great engineering and technical support is available.
A growing number of regular clients use the complete Premier Brick package which includes white and grey cement, mortar sand, oxide and brick ties, all delivered to site with the bricks. This is a great service and some of the benefits include less risk of efflorescence leaching from the mortar and staining the bricks, better mortar colour consistency and better mortar colour matching.
Premier Group look forward to working with designers to create beautiful homes.
Premier House Brick
542 x 270 x 70 mm
|Units per m²||
|M² per pallet||
|Units per pallet||
Available in Straight Edge ONLY
White, Soapstone, Ash, Charcoal, Iron Stone, Charcoal Blend, Charcoal Special Blend
Products & Technical Documents
|Premier House Range Brochure|
|Premier Brick Manual|
Terms & Conditions
- A product installed/laid is deemed to be accepted.
- These colours: Iron Stone, Charcoal must be mortar matched.
- The colours shown on this website are indicative only. We strongly recommend that colours are judged and chosen from actual materials rather than the photographic representation depicted herein. Although every effort is made to ensure consistency of product colour, variations between production batches can occur. We, therefore, recommend that, when purchasing materials, especially in the case of larger quantities, they all come from the same batch and that products are thoroughly mixed onsite by drawing from a minimum of three packs. All natural stone Sandstone products vary with different geological conditions. Such variations can lead to small particles of ironstone within the product creating a darkening of the surface during natural weathering.
- In the unfortunate but unlikely event of products reaching you in less than satisfactory condition, please notify the retailer immediately. PLEASE NOTE: Whilst every effort has been made to give sound advice, Premier Group NZ Ltd can take no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury sustained in following it, neither can Premier Group accept any liability in respect of products being used for any purposes other than those for which they were intended by the manufacturer. Premier Group cannot accept any liability for the quality of installation of pavers or interpretation of the laying guide as these procedures are beyond Premier Group control. Premier Group recommends that all products are installed by specialist approved installers.
There are no reviews yet.