Modena Brick / 290x90x70 MM
Designer Colours Made To Order
Allow 10-12 weeks lead time depending on season.
- Additional information
- Product & Technical Documents
- Terms & Conditions
- Reviews (0)
Premier Brick Modena Bricks are designed and manufactured for use as a masonry brick veneer.
- Fine Sandstone textured face
- Straight and true dimensions
- Colour right through
- Consistent texture
- Made in New Zealand
- Unique size
- Available in either Straight Edge or Rumbled Edge (aged look)
- Colours in stock: White, Soapstone, Ash, Iron Stone, Charcoal, Charcoal Blend, Charcoal Special Blend (Charcoal and Iron Stone available in Straight Edge only)
Premier House Brick
290 x 90 x 70 mm
|Units per m²||
|M² per pallet||
|Units per pallet||
Straight Edge, Rumbled Edge
White, Soapstone, Ash, Dynamite, Charcoal, Iron Stone, Charcoal Blend, Charcoal Special Blend, Rustic Blend
Terms & Conditions
- A product installed/laid is deemed to be accepted.
- These colours: Iron Stone, Charcoal must be mortar matched.
- The colours shown on this website are indicative only. We strongly recommend that colours are judged and chosen from actual materials rather than the photographic representation depicted herein. Although every effort is made to ensure consistency of product colour, variations between production batches can occur. We, therefore, recommend that, when purchasing materials, especially in the case of larger quantities, they all come from the same batch and that products are thoroughly mixed onsite by drawing from a minimum of three packs. All natural stone Sandstone products vary with different geological conditions. Such variations can lead to small particles of ironstone within the product creating a darkening of the surface during natural weathering.
- In the unfortunate but unlikely event of products reaching you in less than satisfactory condition, please notify the retailer immediately. PLEASE NOTE: Whilst every effort has been made to give sound advice, Premier Group NZ Ltd can take no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury sustained in following it, neither can Premier Group accept any liability in respect of products being used for any purposes other than those for which they were intended by the manufacturer. Premier Group cannot accept any liability for the quality of installation of pavers or interpretation of the laying guide as these procedures are beyond Premier Group control. Premier Group recommends that all products are installed by specialist approved installers.