Premier House Brick
542 x 130 x 70 mm
|Units per m²||
|M² per pallet||
|Units per pallet||
Available in Straight Edge ONLY
White, Soapstone, Ash, Charcoal, Iron Stone, Charcoal Blend, Charcoal Special Blend
Estate Brick / 542x130x70 MM
The Premier Estate brick is available in a unique size of 542mm long by 140mm high and 70mm thick. The brick has all the outstanding qualities of Premier Bricks including:
- Straight and true edges
- Colour right through
- Colour matched mortar available for all colours
- 50 Year Warranty
- Fantastic whites and greys
- Fine ‘sandstone’ texture
The Premier Estate brick offers style and formality, making it a perfect choice for brick cladding projects.
Designer Colours Made To Order
Allow 12-14 weeks lead time depending on season.
Terms & Conditions
- A product installed/laid is deemed to be accepted.
- These colours: Iron Stone, Charcoal must be mortar matched.
- The colours shown on this website are indicative only. We strongly recommend that colours are judged and chosen from actual materials rather than the photographic representation depicted herein. Although every effort is made to ensure consistency of product colour, variations between production batches can occur. We, therefore, recommend that, when purchasing materials, especially in the case of larger quantities, they all come from the same batch and that products are thoroughly mixed onsite by drawing from a minimum of three packs. All natural stone Sandstone products vary with different geological conditions. Such variations can lead to small particles of ironstone within the product creating a darkening of the surface during natural weathering.
- In the unfortunate but unlikely event of products reaching you in less than satisfactory condition, please notify the retailer immediately. PLEASE NOTE: Whilst every effort has been made to give sound advice, Premier Group NZ Ltd can take no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury sustained in following it, neither can Premier Group accept any liability in respect of products being used for any purposes other than those for which they were intended by the manufacturer. Premier Group cannot accept any liability for the quality of installation of pavers or interpretation of the laying guide as these procedures are beyond Premier Group control. Premier Group recommends that all products are installed by specialist approved installers.