Bullnose / 450x450x37 MM
Designer Colours Made To Order
No MOQ required but a freight charge will apply. Allow 4 weeks lead time depending on season. 50% deposit required at time of order for non stocked items.
This is the bottom of the paver.
This is the ‘bullnose’ edge of the paver.
There will be some ‘pin hole’/ ‘air holes’
which are visible up close.
This is the top edge of the paver.
Some bullnose pavers may have this
lip along the bottom edge. You may
grind this off after installation if you
choose. Please contact us for
- Additional information
- Terms & Conditions
- Reviews (0)
Premier Pavers Italia Range
450 x 450 x 37 mm
Grey River, Natural Stone, Cream Sands, Sandstone #7
|Units per lineal mtr||
|lm per pallet||
|Premier Italia Range Brochure|
Terms & Conditions
- A product installed/laid is deemed to be accepted.
- Nominal thickness may vary from 35-40mm. All Italia range pavers are recommended to be laid on mortar due to potential thickness variation and to achieve a level surface.
- Premier pavers bullnose/coping pavers are not covered by our usual warranty due to the harsh nature and many variations of swimming pool chemicals widely used and which is out of our control. In most situations, the bullnose pavers will weather and wear as expected but in some situations, pool chemicals may cause faster than normal wear to the surface of the pavers. If you have any questions regarding this please call 0800 22 22 98 or email us email@example.com
- Your bullnose pavers will be made specifically for your order. Handcrafted and indeed unique. Please allow a 4 week leadtime. Concrete products can vary from batch to batch (please see our terms & conditions), and therefore we recommend that you allow for up to 10% extra bullnose pavers when you order so you have spare pavers from the same batch in case you have excessive breakages or a lot of wastage from cutting. Because we manufacture to order, if we have a few extra pavers from your batch, we will add them to your order for free.
- The colours shown on this website are indicative only. We strongly recommend that colours are judged and chosen from actual materials rather than the photographic representation depicted herein. Although every effort is made to ensure consistency of product colour, variations between production batches can occur. We, therefore, recommend that, when purchasing materials, especially in the case of larger quantities, they all come from the same batch and that products are thoroughly mixed onsite by drawing from a minimum of three packs. All natural stone Sandstone products vary with different geological conditions. Such variations can lead to small particles of ironstone within the product creating a darkening of the surface during natural weathering.
- In the unfortunate but unlikely event of products reaching you in less than satisfactory condition, please notify the retailer immediately. PLEASE NOTE: Whilst every effort has been made to give sound advice, Premier Group NZ Ltd can take no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury sustained in following it, neither can Premier Group accept any liability in respect of products being used for any purposes other than those for which they were intended by the manufacturer. Premier Group cannot accept any liability for the quality of installation of pavers or interpretation of the laying guide as these procedures are beyond Premier Group control. Premier Group recommends that all products are installed by specialist approved installers.