- Additional information
- Terms & Conditions
- Reviews (0)
Our Sandstone collection is comprised of several beautiful paving products with hand-split edges and faces to give them a beautiful rustic and natural look. This is a natural stone product hewn from the quarry face. It is quartzitic in nature and has a proven track record of being one of the most durable paving options available today.
• Extremely durable and hard-wearing
• Focused on non-slip surfaces for safety
• Beautiful rustic hand-split edge and face
• Stunning natural variations in colour and texture
• No fading
• No efflorescence or whitening compared with traditional concrete paving
• Little/No maintenance
TrueStone | Sandstone Collection
900 x 900 x 22 mm
|Units per m²||
|M² per pallet||
|Units per pallet||
|TrueStone Collection Brochure|
Terms & Conditions
- A product installed/laid is deemed to be accepted.
- Nominal thickness 22mm. The 900×900 and 1200×600 will require a 2 man lift due to the weight.
- In the unfortunate but unlikely event of products reaching you in less than satisfactory condition, please notify the retailer immediately. PLEASE NOTE: Whilst every effort has been made to give sound advice, Premier Group NZ Ltd can take no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury sustained in following it, neither can Premier Group accept any liability in respect of products being used for any purposes other than those for which they were intended by the manufacturer. Premier Group cannot accept any liability for the quality of installation of pavers or interpretation of the laying guide as these procedures are beyond Premier Group control. Premier Group recommends that all products are installed by specialist approved installers.
There are no reviews yet.