TrueStone | Porcelain Range
600 x 600 x 20 mm
|Units per m²||
|M² per pallet||
|Units per pallet||
Casablanca 600x600x20 MM
Our Porcelain range is a manufactured stone range focused on incredible accuracy dimensionally and absolute consistency in colour and texture. It is manufactured to a level of precision that is simply unattainable with most natural stone or traditionally manufactured concrete pavers. If it is the consistent, clean, contemporary look you are after, look no further.
• Extremely durable and hard-wearing
• Focused on non-slip surfaces for safety
• Lighter, faster, and easier to install than traditional concrete paving
• No fading
• No efflorescence or whitening compared with traditional concrete paving
• Little/No maintenance
• Cut to incredibly accurate dimensions. +/- 1mm tolerances
• Colour consistency from paver to paver
Product & Technical Documents
|TrueStone Collection Brochure|
Terms & Conditions
- A product installed/laid is deemed to be accepted.
- In the unfortunate but unlikely event of products reaching you in less than satisfactory condition, please notify the retailer immediately. PLEASE NOTE: Whilst every effort has been made to give sound advice, Premier Group NZ Ltd can take no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury sustained in following it, neither can Premier Group accept any liability in respect of products being used for any purposes other than those for which they were intended by the manufacturer. Premier Group cannot accept any liability for the quality of installation of pavers or interpretation of the laying guide as these procedures are beyond Premier Group control. Premier Group recommends that all products are installed by specialist approved installers.