Here is another extract from our upcoming book, The Premier Way!…
I hope you enjoy this resource and receive some value for you and your business!
Creating a winning environment is vital to your success in sales!
No matter if you are working from home or the office! You must create a zone where you can feel and act like a sales champion!
Some tips to help you:
- Paint your walls or at least one feature wall a bright energetic colour! Eg Green which inspires creativity. You must create a vibrant workspace!
- Get yourself a stand up desk and use it! Standing up when making your calls gives you energy and passion and drive! Your customer can hear it down the phone!
- Put a 2 litre water bottle on your desk and sip regularly!
- Eat healthy! You can’t fuel a high performance engine from a packet!!!
- Go for a brisk walk in the fresh air every hour!
- If your energy levels wane, do some squats and press ups!
- Clear your desk! A clear desk = a clear head! You should only have your script and notebook on hand! Zero clutter!
- Declutter your office! Zero tolerance for clutter!
- Read a page or 2 from a great sales book before you get started! And keep the book handy!
- Share your wins with your team mates!
- Keep a scoreboard on your wall! Eg a whiteboard where you can record your calls and other KPIs!
- Keep a Goals and Gratefuls book and write in it everyday before starting work!
- Write down your sales goals in your diary before you start. Or on your notepad. This keeps you focussed!
- Put a poster of the sales funnel on your wall and refer to it regularly. Eg where is my customer in the funnel right now? And: what am I going to do on this call to move him further down?
- Put some motivational posters on your pinboard or wall. Don’t clutter it up but make sure you are surrounded by vibrancy and positivity!
At PGNZ we use a lot of these techniques already.
Review the list and look for ways to improve your current environment.
Are you working in a winning environment right now?
If not, be sure make some positive changes starting with the tips on this list.